Combination Stone Sharpener for Both Knives and Tool
Combination stones have both coarse and fine grit surfaces. These fast-cutting stones are used to sharpen edges on tools to moderate tolerances quickly. Stones are very fast cutting and while a thin clear oil is usually sufficient. These softer stones have several advantages over harder stones. Because they are softer, they do not become glazed or loaded with detritus. Plus, they are lubricated effectively with water rather than oil, but can be used with either. There are a number of ways to sharpen knives and tools, but water stones are the preferred method, because the user has absolute control during the sharpening process.
Product Features :
- Sharpens stainless steel, carbon steel and much more. Excellent for a variety of knives and tools. It produces strong, keen, long-lasting edges on quality tools
- This stone is used to restore cutting edges on straight-edged tools, such as chisels, knives, plane blades, and precision instruments. The stone is prefilled with oil to save time and eliminate the need to pre-soak it prior to use
- A sharp knife is predictable - it do not slip when it is drawn over the foods surface it is easy to control.
- Delicate ingredients look a lot fresher for a longer time if they have been sliced
- Preparing food is faster and more fun with a sharp knife - a dull knife slow you down and easily spoil the food